To guide you back to your fitness trail, here are some tips to keep you motivated!
2. Set out your clothes or pack your gym bag the night before.
3. Commit to working out in the morning to get it done. You never know what could happen during the day. Get up earlier and start a new weekly routine.
4. Keep a log. This is a great way to hold yourself accountable. Keep track of your workouts to log your progress and completion.
5. Treat yourself. Spoil yourself with a little something at the end of a good week or month. i.e new workout clothes, pedicure. You’ll think back on how proud you are and that you've earned something for yourself!
6. Keep your iPod fresh with new music. This will help you stay motivated and pumped up so you're not getting bored through your workouts.
7. Invest in yourself and your workouts. If you hire a trainer, the more likely you will stay accountable and motivated. The trainer will keep you motivated through your workouts and throughout the week. You will also be held more accountable when you have an appointment to with a trainer rather than brushing off your workout with excuses. The trainer’s knowledge and expertise can help get the results quicker.
The more results you see, the more work you are likely to put in. It all starts with YOU.